Breakfast is the ‘break’ of our overnight ‘fast’. In the morning and in most cases, our bodies would have gone 8-10 hours without food, and it requires refuelling. Studies have shown that a nutritious breakfast will assist with energy levels, brain power and also provide essential nutrients for overall good health.
To assist you with ‘the most important meal of the day’, here are some breakfast recipes that some of our team enjoy while working from home.
Banana & Peanut Butter Toast – Tom Cao’s Favourite
2 Slices of wholegrain bread
Peanut butter, natural
2 tbsp granola or crumbled walnuts
1. Toast your bread to your liking
2. Slice your banana
3. Spread the peanut butter onto your toast and place sliced bananas on top
4. Sprinkle granola over the banana and serve
Blueberry Smoothie – Samantha Lee’s Post Morning Walk Choice
1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
1/2 cup plain yoghurt of your choice
1/2 cup of milk or almond milk
1 tbsp honey
1. Combine all the ingredients into a blender until the consistency is to your liking.
2. Add more milk or yoghurt if the consistency is too thick
The Ultimate Breakfast – Jason Xi’s Preference
2 slices of whole grain bread
3 slices bacon
2 large eggs
3 tbsp olive oil
100g mushroom, sliced
1. In a frying pan add in the oil and crack the eggs into the pan and let it cook to your liking.
2. Toast your bread.
3. Add oil into a saucepan over medium heat.
4. Add the mushroom and sausage and let it cook until golden brown and then place onto plate.
5. Add bacon into a saucepan and let it cook.
6. Place toast, egg and bacon onto the same plate as the mushroom and sausage and serve.
Strawberry Oats – Ethan He’s Selection
1/2 cup quick oats
1 cup milk of your choice
3/4 cup of sliced strawberries
1 tbsp of honey
1. Blend 1/4 cup strawberry milk and honey until smooth to make strawberry milk
2. Combine oats and strawberry milk into a bowl. Heat the bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes or until oatmeal is soft.
3. Slice the remaining strawberries and place onto oatmeal and serve!
All ingredients can be found at the essential businesses currently operating in Clayton.
With these breakfast recipes, you know our team is well fuelled to assist our clients with their property goals. If you are interested in learning more about the current property market, contact our team at anytime on, 9975 7888 or email@example.com.
Find out which Essential Services are still open in Clayton.